I figured out the RSS feed! I had signed up on Google Reader last time, which was maybe a year ago but feels like forever. The way I remembered this was by stumbling upon this YouTube tutorial video on RSS that we had watched in that class: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0klgLsSxGsU. It is very helpful and got me back on track – I think!
Next task I think will be learning how to put pictures in the blog. This one seems pretty plain, and I have really enjoyed looking through the blogs of other classmates who seem to be a lot more creative.
September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great YouTube video Chad....thanks for sharing. I haven't ventured into RSS feeds before so the explanation was helpful. I'm very interested to see different ways that feeds can be used effectively. While I get the concept and with a clear explanation I think I could figure out to set it up technically, I have to admit that right now it just seems like another site that I have to check and catch up on. I'm sure they can be very useful, but the thought of setting up yet another account with another password just may make my head actually explode. Ok...I'm being a bit dramatic but I am starting to have a tough time keeping track of all my codes and things I need to check. Thanks for the resource.
I second that Chad - this was a great review - thanks for posting.
Kathy Illian
Post a Comment